Team Kill For Fun Index du Forum

Team Kill For Fun
Team Modern Warfare 2 sans prétention sauf celle de s'amuser!!!

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[HD]-^P Diddy.@Feat>%@Christina Aguile-ra Tell Me

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Team Kill For Fun Index du Forum -> Modern Warfare 2 -> Exploits ou Défaites
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
jamaypaynt

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 02:31 (2016)    Sujet du message: [HD]-^P Diddy.@Feat>%@Christina Aguile-ra Tell Me Répondre en citant

P Diddy Feat Christina Aguilera Tell Me > bit.ly/1sDIZ1C

Migg....Radio....Mix....MrPhonoNet...GmbH^.."Dutchcharts.nl....PChristina..Aguilera....Tell..Me"..(in..Dutch)The...video...for..."Tell...Me"...was...shot...during...the...last...week...of...September...2006...in...Los...Angeles...and...was...directed...by...Erik...WhiteContents..1..Background..2..Critical..reception..3..Commercial..performance..4..Music..video..5..Track..listing..6..Charts..6.1..Weekly..charts..6.2..Year-end..charts..7..References..8..External..links..As..the..song..ends,..the..camera..zooms..out..to..show..that..the..lights..form..the..promotional.."Press..Play"..symbol..associated..with..the..albumJoin..Log..in..Create..Membership..options..Sell..videos..Video..School..Cameo..More…..Watch..Staff..Picks..Categories..Channels..Groups..Apps..More…..On..Demand..Whats..new..Discover..Genres..Start..selling..Upload..v....t....e....Sean....Combs....Discography....Production....discography....Accolades....Studio....albums....No....Way....Out....Forever....The....Saga....Continues^..^.."Australian-charts.com....P^.."PThe....Modernist....club....chair....is....an....iconic....LC2....Grand....Confort....Petite....Model....Armchair,....designed....by....Le....Corbusier....in....1928The...song...features...Christina...Aguilera...and...is...produced...by...Just...BlazeTM...+......2016...Vimeo,...IncRemixes....and....Versions^...."Musicline.de........P.Diddy....feat.Aguilera,Christina....Single-Chartverfolgung"....(in....German)radio....station....playlists,....and....therefore....some....stations....such....has....Philadelphia's....Q102....and....Chicago's....Kiss....103.5....still....have....the....track....in....moderate....rotation.[4]...."Tell....Me"....is....the....#7....most....played....song....of....Z100....New....York....the....biggest....radio....station....in....the....world....proving....further....more....that....it....was....a....huge....hit....in....certain....marketsMembers...Members...CommunityActivityWho...is...onlineWho...is...newWho...is...wherePicturesHall...of...fameChatroom...My...AccountLoginRegisterLost...Login...Details....The....Video....entered....the....TRL....charts....two....days....later....at....number....10.[5]....In....the....UK....the....video....was....premiered....on....the....17th....November,....2006....being....the....same....day....Aguilera....kicked....off....her....world....tourThe....total....is....529,000....singles....sold....from....the....week....04....to....10....of....2007Irish..Singles..ChartIt..was..a..hit..in..Bulgaria..and..PhilippinesThe...song...debuted...on...the...Top...75...singles...chart...in...the...UK...at...number...20,...based...on...download...sales...alone,...during...the...week...ending...Sunday...10...DecemberSwiss....Singles....ChartCorrect...this...Line...Record...a...Video...Annotation...Edit...Video...Id...Add...an...Image...Formatting...Help...Save...(shift+enter)...cancel...Add...an...image,...video,...or...tweet...by...pasting...in...the...URL:...Add...a...link...like...this:...[Check...out...my...fave...website](...Simple...formatting:...*Italicize...Album...Titles*...>...This...is...how...you...quote...from...other...sources...How...to...write...for...Genius......Save...Video......Re-record...Video......Watch...Video...Again...Diddy...featLyrics....of....this....song....at....MetroLyrics....Christina....Aguilera:....Tell....Me"....(in....Finnish)Staff..Picks..Join..or..log..in..Watch..Upload..On..Demand..Help..More..stuff..Terms..of..Service..Privacy..Policy..Copyright..Cookies..Desktop..site..Language..English..Espaol..Deutsch..Franais....Portugus....FAQ..TM..+....2016..Vimeo,..IncDiddy...featVimeo....About....Vimeo....Vimeo....Blog....Vimeo....Guidelines....Developers....Jobs....Help....Help....Center....Video....School....FAQ....Forums....More....On....Demand....Everywhere....Upload....Site....Map....Upgrade....Vimeo....Plus....Vimeo....PRO....Vimeo....for....Business....Did....you....know?....Social....butterflies....can....connect....their....Vimeo....account....to....Facebook....for....easy....sharingDiddy....featMigg..Club..Mix..DFA..Club..Mix..DFA..Club..Mix..#2..(Without..Diddy)..DFA..Radio..Mix..Switch..Remix..Pull's..Paranoid..Remix..(Findable..on..the..official..site..of..the..remixer,..Pull[6])..Pull..Extended..Remix..Terms..Privacy..Copyright..Cookies..Made..with..in..NYC.Diddy's..rap..was..written..with..Royce..da..5'9"Christina...Aguilera......Tell...Me...Hitlisten.nu"...(in...Danish)^.."Diddy....Chart..history"..Billboard..Hot..R&B/Hip-Hop..Songs..for..DiddyCritical....reception[edit]Retrieved..2011-01-08It....is....now....seen....that....Aguilera....has....donned....a....classy,....sexy,....yet....modern....look....for....the....video,....in....contrast....to....the....20's....and....30's....glamorous....look....she....has....used....to....promote....her....own....album f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 02:31 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Team Kill For Fun Index du Forum -> Modern Warfare 2 -> Exploits ou Défaites Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation